CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Okay so I had another great day of Muskie fishing. Trout are for old geezers, Muskie fishing is for this kid. The morning started out slow after a few fly switches I threw on my EP Crappie. It was my first EP fly Ive ever tied. First cast UGLY, went no where. Second cast beautiful right on the bank saw it twitch a few times, it had some nice action, then the sinking tip took over and it dove into the deep water. Strip strip twitch twitch BAM!!! head shake head shake and that big old Muskie took my pretty fly. Bastard. For some reason I tied up nine Gizmo minnow patterns and one EP Crappie. Silly boy. OH well first Muskie on a creation on my own. It feels good. Like when you find a $20 dollar bill in the pocket of your dirty pants. I ended up with one big fish, longer then the gap in between my pontoons. I should go home and measure that. I tried to lift him out of the water but he had huge teeth and the only place to drop him was on my lap or back in the lake. I choose the later. The wind came up and the skiers came out so I went home. Nick Jones is a fine specimen of a human. I like that guy, I owe him a few bottles of root beer or a dinner or two. On side note there was a massive hatch of dead Crappie on the lake. Any ideas, anyone Bueller?


So my buddy Eric the Horrible told me about this years line up at the Twilight Concert Series. Stop bitching about Salt Lake, this summer is awesome.

0 comments: